CONTINUE YOUR PERSONAL PENSION PLANS WITH JSA UMBRELLA
Continue Your Personal Pension Plans with JSA Umbrella
When you choose JSA Umbrella, you can continue to contribute to your personal pension scheme or SIPP. That means you can switch to our Umbrella without having to change any of the plans you’ve made for your retirement.
- Continue to make your chosen level of contribution to your current personal pension scheme. (Please note your pension provider must be able to accept direct debits.)
- We administer the payments to your nominated pension provider. As long as they can accept direct bank payments – most do – we can contribute and it won’t cost you anything.
We appreciate that pension provision is an important matter to all our clients, particularly those who are looking to switch to Umbrella as a result of IR35 reforms. Our service supports your current pension plans – all you have to do is register with our Umbrella and tell us who your pension provider is and how much you want to contribute.
We have recently had a number of enquiries from contractors comparing our Umbrella with others in the marketplace. It’s helpful to note:
- Most umbrella companies will offer to enrol you into their workplace pension scheme under auto-enrolment, but remember, this is their minimum legal obligation to you as your employer.
- Other umbrella companies will offer to accommodate a private pension scheme, but not provide scope for you to choose the pension provider.
- Some will offer salary sacrifice arrangements through a private pension or SIPP of your choosing but will then increase their profit margin to accommodate the extra work they will need to undertake.
We will, of course, offer to enrol you under our company pension scheme through auto-enrolment, and we are also happy to accommodate most private pension scheme arrangements or SIPP, without changing our margins.
Feel free to talk to us at your convenience if you have any questions at all about your pension arrangements.
How it works
Set up is simple, you can do everything through our online application form or give us a quick call to set up with one of our advisors. Even if you’re not ready to switch to Umbrella yet, you can do this now at no cost, so you’re all set for when you need to start using JSA Umbrella.
Other benefits of JSA Umbrella include:
- Toggle between JSA Umbrella and PSC contracting, if that’s the right approach for you
- Full employment rights as an Umbrella employee of JSA;
- Access to our online portal, where you can view payslips, input timesheets, communicate with JSA and have full control of your employment information.
- Comprehensive contractor insurance package – £5 million Professional Indemnity, £5 million Public Liability, and £10 million Employers liability.
Register now or find out more about our FCSA-accredited Umbrella solution.