RECRUITERS: HAVE YOU SIGNED UP TO OUR SEMINARS ON THE OFF PAYROLL REFORMS?
Our seminars on the off-payroll reforms are just one week away.
We’re inviting recruitment agencies to attend our events to help prepare for the forthcoming off-payroll reforms.
If you haven’t yet reserved your place, please do so by emailing Natalie Long ([email protected]).
The events will take place at JSA Group HQ in Watford on September 12th and 19th and in Manchester later in the year.
Chris James, Head of Accounting at JSA and Chair of the FCSA, will lead the events with his team, providing a detailed briefing on what the reforms to off-payroll (IR35) legislation mean to recruiters and end clients.
Our aim is to give clear, concise information so that agencies are well-informed about this important issue. It’s the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered, and to discuss the issue with other industry representatives.
We will cover:
- Overview of IR35 and the new Off-Payroll rules
- Employment status myths, and real world examples of what’s inside and outside of IR35
- Status Assessment Processes – good and bad
- Supply chain liability – when could you become liable (even if you’ve done nothing wrong)
- What happened when these rules hit the public sector – and the lessons we can learn
- What agencies and end clients can do now in preparation, and what will need to be ready for April 2020
- Umbrella Compliance and the different ways JSA can help with the new landscape – Q&A
If you have any questions about the events, please do get in touch.