JOIN OUR IR35 WEBINARS FOR RECRUITERS & CONTRACTORS
We are hosting two webinars in January to help keep you in-the-know with the off-payroll (IR35) reforms.
We do hope you can join our Director of Accounting Services and FCSA Chairman, Chris James, to get your essential questions answered. There are two events, one for agencies/recruitment intermediaries and another for contractors.
Webinar for Agencies and Recruitment Intermediaries – sign up.
Tuesday, January 14th 2.30pm – 3.30pm
In this webinar we will cover:
- Determining how the reforms will impact your agency – financial and operational impacts.
- Understanding the supply chain – responsibility for IR35 assessment & liability for unpaid tax.
- Managing risks in the supply chain.
- Steps required to ensure compliance by April 2020 – practical advice.
- We will also outline what you should avoid doing!
- Chris will answer as many questions as he can during the webinar.
Webinar for Contractors – sign up.
Wednesday, January 15th 1pm – 2pm – FULL
Tuesday, January 21st 1pm – 2pm – SPACES AVAILABLE
This webinar is designed to give you all the information you need to understand how the reforms are likely to impact you, and you will take away practical action steps.
- What are the off-payroll reforms plus an outline of timescales.
- Why and how will the reforms impact you?
- What options are available to you?
- What reactions are we already seeing from the world of business?
- What should you do now – and what should you avoid doing!
Again, Chris will answer as many questions as he can during the webinar.
Please register your place.
We hope you can join us for what will be useful and informative sessions.