SIGN UP TO OUR OFF-PAYROLL SEMINARS FOR RECRUITERS
If you’re confused by the reforms to off-payroll in the private sector, or simply want to keep up-to-date with the issue, we can help.
Our team of specialist contractor accountants is led by Chris James, Chairman of the FCSA, who is passionate about communicating succinctly and clearly on this complex issue. We’ve recently hosted off-payroll seminars for recruiters at our HQ in Watford, and we’ve scheduled another event for Manchester next month.
Please do join us on Thursday, November 21st at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Manchester – Piccadilly where there will be morning and afternoon sessions.
To book a place, simply email Natalie Long ([email protected]).
Our aim is to give clear, concise information so that your are well-informed about this important issue. It’s the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered, and to discuss the issue with other industry representatives.
We will cover:
- Overview of IR35 and the new Off-Payroll rules
- Employment status myths, and real world examples of what’s inside and outside of IR35
- Status Assessment Processes – good and bad
- Supply chain liability – when could you become liable (even if you’ve done nothing wrong)
- What happened when these rules hit the public sector – and the lessons we can learn
- What agencies and end clients can do now in preparation, and what will need to be ready for April 2020
- Umbrella Compliance and the different ways JSA can help with the new landscape – Q&A