Welcome to JSA Umbrella
Registering with us is quick and easy.
Let’s get started!
To register for JSA Umbrella, we need you to complete some personal information. Before we begin, we want to make sure you understand how an Umbrella company works.
How does an Umbrella company work?
As an employee of JSA, you can work on numerous assignments for agencies and end clients, without having to change employers and without having to run your own business.
You will have an employment contract with JSA that offers full employment rights. We engage contractually with the agency for the supply of our employees, and in turn, the agency will have a contract with the end hirer.
Payment for the work that you do follows the below chain.
You’ll receive a reconciliation and a payslip that sets out both what we have invoiced and received, and what we are paying to you.
For more information about Umbrella, together with some general pay illustrations, please take a look at our Key Information Document.
Benefits of JSA Umbrella
The freedom and flexibility of contracting – without the admin.
- Access to our great contractor rewards.
- Insurance included: – £5m Professional Indemnity, £5m Public Liability and £10m Employers’ Liability.
- Get help from our expert team 8am to 8pm Monday – Friday, and from 9am to 12pm on Saturdays.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Access payslips, timesheets and other documents 24/7 via our online portal.
- Enjoy full employment rights.
- Established in 1989.