Agency Webinar – IR35: Are You Prepared?
Agencies: Join Our Webinar!
“IR35: Are You Prepared?”
Join us on Thursday 4th February for a free webinar explaining everything your agency needs to know about IR35, from common misconceptions to an outline of your project plan. Click here to register now.
Click here to register now.
With IR35 reforms due to be implemented this April, you need to act now to make sure your agency is prepared and won’t face financial liability later.
But with so many myths and compliance obligations surrounding IR35, it can be easy to get overwhelmed.
Our Director of Accounting Services and Chairman of the FCSA, Chris James, will be hosting a one-hour webinar to give you a comprehensive overview of everything you need to know about IR35, how it will affect your contractors, and what you need to do to prepare.
Useful topics will include:
- A reminder of IR35 in brief
- IR35 myths
- A checklist of off-payroll compliance
- Knowing your supply chain
- The commercial risks of blanket banning PSCs
- What the public sector experience tells us
- Sample IR35 project plan
At the end of the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit questions, but you can also send your questions in advance to [email protected].
Plus, everyone who registers for one of our webinars will receive exclusive access to a series of informative videos by Del Williams, Sales Director at JSA, giving you practical advice on preparing for the IR35 reforms:
- How can you prove that all contractors have been properly paid?
- How can you assess contractors for IR35 without slowing down the placement process?
- How do you store, collect, and manage accurate IR35 details on every contractor?
- How can you migrate volumes of contractors to a new payroll option?
- What does a good IR35 project plan look like?
- How can you use IR35 reform as an opportunity to grow your agency?
Click here to secure your place and receive exclusive access to our series of IR35 tips!
If you can’t make it, don’t worry – we’ll be hosting a repeat webinar on Thursday 11th February! To make sure you don’t miss out, register here. Make sure you also keep an eye on our events page, where we’ll be posting information about upcoming webinars and events you may be interested in.